Weston Park

  • PRO-CON-WEP01
  • PRO-CON-WEP02
  • PRO-CON-WEP03
  • PRO-CON-WEP04
  • PRO-CON-WEP05
  • PRO-CON-WEP06
  • PRO-CON-WEP07
  • PRO-CON-WEP08

Weston Park is the former home of the Earl of Bradford and now owned by the Weston Park Foundation. It is a 1,000 acre park with over 200 listed buildings, including the mansion house dating from 1683 and important works by James Paine.

Arrol and Snell was responsible for extensive repairs and alterations to the fabric and for advising the Trust as to the future conversion and rebuild opportunities.